Women & Self-Care with Jennifer Nadel - S1 E01
On the inaugural episode of SheTime, host Alexandra Sampson chats with London-based author and award winning journalist, Jennifer Nadel to discuss the topic Women & Self-Care and Jennifer's book, co-authored with Gillian Anderson, We: A Manifesto for Women Everywhere.
Jennifer and Alex discuss:
- The moment Jennifer realized she had neglected self-care
- What prompted Jennifer and Gillian to author We: A Manifesto to Women Everywhere
- Their favorite self-care principles from the book
- Jennifer's advice to women reading the book
- Jennifer's friendship with Gillian Anderson (who you may know as Agent Scully from the XFiles)
- Jennifer's self-care routine
This episode is a part of Season 1 -- the "Women+" series -- of SheTime.
ITEMS REFERENCED DURING THIS EPISODE
For more information about the impetus behind Alex's launch of The SheFirst Project check out the blog post: Why SheFirst?
For more information about Jennifer and the #WeWomen movement, visit:
CONNECT WITH SHETIME
Let's continue the conversation! Tag #SheTimePodcast in your social media posts.
If you have a question, or would like us to consider a topic for discussion on the podcast, send us an email.