Women & Entrepreneurship with Erin Bagwell - S1 E06
In this episode of SheTime, Host Alexandra Sampson sits down with filmmaker and entrepreneur Erin Bagwell to discuss the topic Women & Entrepreneurship. Erin is the creator and director of Dream, Girl, a documentary about inspiring and ambitious entrepreneurs.
Erin and Alex discuss:
- Erin's documentary Dream, Girl
- The moment when Erin knew she was destined for something greater
- The tools Erin used to shift from a 9 to 5 to directing her first documentary
- Resisting external pressures and defining self-care for yourself
- Erin's self-care routine
- The meaning behind the action statement "Dream, Girl"
This episode is a part of Season 1 -- the "Women+" series -- of SheTime.
ITEMS REFERENCED DURING THIS EPISODE
For more information about Erin and her projects, visit:
- The Dream, Girl website: dreamgirlfilm.com
- Erin's blog: Feminist Wednesday
- Erin's podcast (co-hosted with Diana Matthews): BeaverTalk
- Erin's Instagram: @erin.bagwell
CONNECT WITH SHETIME
Let's continue the conversation! Tag #SheTimePodcast in your social media posts.
If you have a question, or would like us to consider a topic for discussion on the podcast, send us an email.