Women & Legacy with Laura Roser - S1 E07
In this episode of SheTime, Host Alexandra Sampson sits down with Laura Roser, a leading expert in meaning legacy planning, to discuss the topic Women & Legacy. Laura is the founder and CEO of Paragon Road, which specializes in passing on non-financial assets (such as one's values, wisdom, and beliefs) and the author of Your Meaning Legacy: How to Cultivate & Pass On Non-Financial Assets.
Laura and Alex discuss:
- What prompted Laura to start the #1 meaning legacy planning company in the country
- What the legacy planning process entails
- The essential things women should consider before they begin planning their legacies
- The importance of developing a personal legacy statement, and how to do so
- How aspects of our legacy change and evolve based on various seasons in life
- What readers can expect to get out of Laura's book
- Laura's self-care routine and rituals
This episode is a part of Season 1 -- the "Women+" series -- of SheTime.
ITEMS REFERENCED DURING THIS EPISODE
For more information about Laura, Paragon Road, and Laura's book, visit:
- The Paragon Road website: paragonroad.com
- Laura's book: yourmeaninglegacy.com
- Laura's Twitter Profile: @lauraroser
Also, you can download the first chapter of Your Meaning Legacy for free here: Your Meaning Legacy - Chapter 1
Ready to craft your personal legacy statement? Check out examples of Personal Legacy Statements: http://paragonroad.com/personal-legacy-statement-examples/
CONNECT WITH SHETIME
Let's continue the conversation! Tag #SheTimePodcast in your social media posts.
If you have a question, or would like us to consider a topic for discussion on the podcast, send us an email.