Women & Finances with Bari Tessler - S1 E08
In this episode of SheTime, Host Alexandra Sampson chats with financial therapist Bari Tessler about Women & Finances. Bari is the founder of The Art of Money: a global, year-long money school, which integrates Money Healing, Money Practices and Money Maps. Her work has been featured on Oprah.com, Inc.com, the Huffington Post, US News & World Report, USA Today, and Girlboss, to name a few. Bari is also the author of The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness.
Bari and Alex discuss:
- What a financial therapist does and how the role differs from other financial professionals
- Bari's three-phase methodology to financial coaching
- Money shame -- what it is and how to become free from it
- The connection between self-care and how we manage our finances
- What readers can expect to get out of Bari's book
- Bari's self-care practices, including the importance of establishing healthy boundaries
This episode is a part of Season 1 -- the "Women+" series -- of SheTime.
ITEMS REFERENCED DURING THIS EPISODE
For more information about Bari and her services / projects visit:
Also, if you're interested in reading Bari's book with The SheFirst Project's summer 2018 Virtual Book Club, click here for more information. The book club kicks off June 10th.
CONNECT WITH SHETIME
Let's continue the conversation! Tag #SheTimePodcast in your social media posts.
If you have a question, or would like us to consider a topic for discussion on the podcast, send us an email.