Articles Club Host Application
The SheFirst Project is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for dynamic women to host our quarterly Articles Club in select cities. We are currently accepting applications for hosts in Atlanta, GA, and New York, NY. More details (and apply), below.
Host a quarterly articles club discussion on topics related to self-care for women.
Assist with organizing 3-4 quarterly articles club meetings, which includes:
securing venue and food and beverage sponsors
- facilitating or co-facilitating articles discussion (optional)
- securing a local guest facilitator (guest facilitators are women who are experts on the topic to be discussed and/or serve as a local resource (e.g. counselors, therapists)
- marketing and spreading the word about the quarterly meeting
What The SheFirst Project Provides:
- A quarterly "Host Kit", which includes the quarterly topic for discussion, a talking points script with sample introduction, questions for discussions, and closing remarks, and marketing materials (e.g. social media images, flyers for printing)
- Web platform for registration
- assistance with venue selection and securing guest facilitator
- An average of 10 hours per quarter for planning
- 3-4 hours of time on the day of the meeting (2 hours for the event; 1-2 hours for setup and breakdown)
- Personal or professional experience in self-care topics such as time management, health and wellness (mental, emotional, physical), finances, relationships, spirituality, and life and career coaching.
- Strong writing, computer and Internet skills
- Ability to work independentl
Why Should I Write for SheFirst?
- Help build a community that encourages and supports self-care for women
- It may help you build your reputation as an expert in a particular field / on a particular topic
- Writing can be cathartic and a form of self-care for the author
- Because we’d love to have you and we think we’re building something pretty amazing
How to Apply & Next Steps:
- Apply via the "Articles Club Host Applicant" link, below.
Guest bloggers can submit posts for consideration at any time throughout the year.
However, there are a limited number of guest blog slots so submitting by April 29th will help to ensure that your guest blog post 1) receives placement in 2017 and 2) is slotted earlier in the year.
Send an email to email@example.com