Women & Friendship with Sybil Amuti & Brandice Daniel - S1 E02
Friendships (and social relationships in general) are important to self-care, and research shows that quality friendships have a number of physical, emotional and health benefits.
In this episode of SheTime, Host Alexandra Sampson sits down with Sybil Amuti and Brandice Daniel, New York super moms, entrepreneurs and co-hosts of the personal and professional development podcast, The Great Girlfriends, to discuss the topic of Women & Friendship.
Sybil, Brandice and Alex discuss:
- How Sybil and Brandice became "great girlfriends"
- Sybil and Brandice's self-care routines
- How their girlfriends have been instrumental in helping them to practice self-care
- The key things that prevent women from being able to build deep friendships
- The myth of it being hard to make friends over 30
- How social media can be used as a tool for building friendships
This episode is a part of Season 1 -- the "Women+" series -- of SheTime.
ITEMS REFERENCED DURING THIS EPISODE
For more information about Sybil and Brandice, and The Great Girlfriends podcast, visit:
- Sybil's personal website: sybilamuti.com
- Brandice's personal website: Harlem's Fashion Row
- The Great Girlfriends podcast website: The Great Girlfriends
For more information about The Great Girlfriends Conference (June 21-22, 2018 in New York City), visit TheGreatGirlfriendsConference.com
CONNECT WITH SHETIME
Let's continue the conversation! Tag #SheTimePodcast in your social media posts.
If you have a question, or would like us to consider a topic for discussion on the podcast, send us an email.